Prior to contacting a private investigator, it is good practice to prepare for the consultation to ensure you get exactly what you’re looking for. The more prepared that you are prior to the consultation, the better that we will be able to assist you.
In the section below, we have a few recommendations to help you prepare.
- Prepare your documents – if any: If you have any documents that feel are important to your case or investigation, please make sure to have them ready just in case we need to reference the paperwork.
- Be honest: It is important for you to understand that our investigators offer 100% investigator to client confidentiality. We will never release any kind of information to any third party that is not authorized by you before hand. Remember that our investigators work with your best interest in mind, we need to make sure that we understand all details surrounding your case in order for us to move forward effectively.
- Ask us questions: We are here to help you answer any question that you may have within our initial consultation. Our goal is to prepare you for your investigation to the best of our ability.
- Take Notes: Our investigators are going to provide you with information that is important to your case. You can use this information to take on to your attorney, business partner, or person of interest.
- Discuss the costs: Don’t feel like you are not able to talk to us about the costs of the investigation. Our investigators are perfectly okay discussing payment plans should you need an investigation paid out over the course of a few months. Additionally, we are able to take payments through PayPal – PayMeLater which allows you to pay the cost of your investigation up-front. We will be more than glad to provide you with a written fee agreement.
- Listen to your investigator: Our goal is to protect you and your assets, when we discuss alternatives or case outcomes, please be ready to take our advice. We speak with hundreds of clients across the United States and will always be on their side. we are YOUR investigative agency, we work for your best interest. When we give you a recommendation, we are doing it to help us win your case in the future.
We offer all these services and more, if you have any questions or want to speak with a licensed investigator, don’t hesitate to call. Our investigators will help you find the solution that you need. If we are not able to assist you for one reason or another, we have a network of contacts across the United States who can find a solution for your worries.
At the end of the day, our job as private investigators is to give you peace of mind.